- Print |
A cookie is any type of file or device downloaded to the terminal of a user with the aim of storing data that can be updated and retrieved by the entity responsible for its installation. These files are sent to a browser by a web server to register the user’s activities on a website.
TYPES OF COOKIES
The various different types of cookies are classified in accordance with how long they remain active. Session cookies are designed to obtain and store data while the user is accessing the website and expire when the user closes the browser; while with persistent cookies, the data remains in the user’s computer and can be accessed and treated throughout the period determined by the party responsible for the cookie. 's website uses both session and persistent cookies.
Other types of cookies are also used for different purposes:
|Analytical cookies||They allow the party responsible to monitor and analyse the behaviour of the users of the websites they are related to. The information obtained is used to measure the activity of websites in order to make improvements based on the analysis of the use made of the data by users. This is aggregated data for strictly statistical purposes and it enables improvements to be made to the website and the determination of the content or design most suitable for the user.|
|Personalisation cookies||They allow the user to access the service with certain predefined general characteristics, such as language, browser type and regional configuration.|
|Advertising cookies||They enable the efficient management of the advertising spaces included on a website. Behavioural advertising cookies store information about the behaviour of the users, obtained by observing their browsing habits in order to develop a specific profile to show advertising in accordance with said behaviour.|
|Technical cookies||They allow users to navigate a website, platform or application and use the services placed at their disposal on them.|
The cookies used by 's website and their purpose are specified below.
COOKIES FOR NAVIGATION
These cookies are used for the user’s navigation during the session, to remember selections and the pages of our website that have been visited, etc.
- Name: User selection
- Purpose: They store the values selected for the session by the user, such as the language.
COOKIES FOR NAVIGATION ANALYSIS
These cookies obtain generic information about the user’s accesses to the website (not to its content) to subsequently provide us with aggregated information about these accesses for statistical purposes.
- Name: Google Analytics (third-party cookie)
- Purpose: They allow the website to be monitored using the Google Analytics tool, which is a service provided by Google to obtain information about user accesses to websites. The data stored for analysis includes: the number of times the user has visited the website, dates of the user’s first and last visits, duration of the visits, page from which the user accessed the website, search engine the user used to find the website or the link the user selected, location in the world where the user is accessing the site, etc. The configuration of these cookies is predetermined by the service provided by Google, so we recommend you consult the Google Analytics privacy page for further information about these cookies and how to disable them.
- Name: Hotjar
The user can allow, block or delete cookies installed on their computer by configuring the options of the browser installed on their computer.
- Internet Explorer: Tools -> Internet Options -> Privacy -> Settings. For further information, you can consult Microsoft support.
- Firefox: Tools -> Options -> Privacy -> History -> Custom Setting. For further information, you can consult Mozilla support or the browser’s Help.
- Chrome: Settings -> Show advanced options -> Privacy -> Content settings. For further information, you can consult Google support or the browser’s Help.
- Safari: Preferences -> Security. For further information, you can consult Apple support or the browser’s Help.
If cookies are disabled, some of the website’s functions will be disabled, for example, remaining identified, receiving information pertaining to your location and viewing certain videos.
may modify the Cookies Policy of this website in accordance with legislative changes or to adapt it to the instructions imposed by the competent authority in matters of personal data protection (the Spanish Data Protection Agency, AEPD, or the autonomous community authority in charge of personal data protection), so it is advisable for users to consult it periodically.